Based on the following terms and conditions, Franz KALDEWEI GmbH & Co. KG (KALDEWEI) shall grant a free and non-exclusive right to use its data material as provided for editorial purposes in digital and printed press as well as for the purpose of advertising in digital and printed form with reference to KALDEWEI or its products:
1. The data provided may not be used for offensive, immoral or illegal purposes, specifically – but not exclusively – for any purpose in violation of competition and trademark laws.
2. Commercial use or sale of the images and data to third parties, even in electronically manipulated form, is prohibited.
3. Data material, specifically images, texts and videos, may be copied, printed and published free of charge. Images used for editorial purposes must cite its source.
4. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright in the contents of the material available through the website, including any images and text, are owned by KALDEWEI. Reference to restrictions on usage of data, specifically images, such as limitations on duration of use and geographic distribution, may be made in the captions and/or the information in the image metadata.
5. Images showing people may only be used by the press.
6. The data material may not be changed or altered; publication of image sections, however, shall be permitted.
7. If published in print media, we kindly request that a specimen copy be sent to
KALDEWEI GmbH & Co. KG, - PR
Beckumer Straße 33-35,
Publication in electronic media shall only require notification by e-mail sent to email@example.com, including hyperlink to the publication.
8. KALDEWEI may revoke the right of use by giving 14 days’ notice. This does not affect its right to terminate the agreement for good cause. Good cause shall include – but not be limited to – violation of section 1.
9. KALDEWEI accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of the image data. The user will be entirely responsible for the legitimate use of image data.
KALDEWEI will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure the availability of the website. However, KALDEWEI cannot guarantee that access to the website or any part of it will be uninterrupted, reliable or fault free, and will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of or in connection with the use of this website.
The user indemnifies and holds harmless KALDEWEI against any and all claims, actions or other proceedings brought by a third party against KALDEWEI in relation to the use of image data or their content by (or on behalf of) the user, and in this regard shall reimburse KALDEWEI for any costs and expenses incurred; this does not apply to claims and losses directly attributable to gross negligence or willful misconduct of KALDEWEI.
10. The right to use the files provided shall not constitute any further rights to trademarks, designs or other property rights.
11. KALDEWEI reserves the right to amend these conditions of use at any time without notice. All amendments shall be published on this website.
12. If the user is a trader as defined by commercial law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for any and all disputes arising either directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this agreement shall be Ahlen in Westphalia/Germany. KALDEWEI shall also be entitled, at its discretion, to file a suit at the user’s place of business.
The validity, operation and performance of this agreement shall be governed by and interpreted exclusively in accordance with the substantive law of Germany to the exclusion of the requirements of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (UN Sales Convention).
Should any individual provision or any part of any provision of this agreement be or become illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions hereof shall in no way be affected.
Franz KALDEWEI GmbH & Co. KG
Beckumer Straße 33-35
Phone +49 2382 785 0